NETWORK/TELECOM TECHNICIAN / INSTALLER
Installing, laying, pulling, routing and terminating structured cabling infrastructure in a commercial or Industrial environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the installation of structured cabling systems
- Laying, pulling and routing CAT3, 5e, 6, 6a and other low-voltage cabling
- Terminating phone & data cables
- Setup of telecoms distribution cabinets
- Ability to understand and maintain network drawings
- Testing/troubleshooting cable related networking issues
- Installing support structures and containment (trunking, cable basket, cable trays etc.)
- Experience with Audio/Video (Coax, HDMI, Speakers, VGA, etc.), Security related work such as IP cameras, IP door control systems, VoIP Systems and Fiber Optic terminations & cable installation will be considered valuable assets.
- Must have valid & Clean driving license
- Must be a hardworking and follow instructions
- Must get along with Co-workers
- Must be able to climb up/down ladders while working & installing cables above ceilings
- Must not be afraid of heights
- Must adhere to strict company health & safety policies.
To apply, kindly contact Mr Etienne Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org.